segunda-feira, 17 de novembro de 2008

Findings


In such little time, I feel an unexplainable bond with the Ubhayakers. I feel as part of the family and I feel a deep respect and privilege, happiness and security but most of all a tremendous blessing for being embraced among them, share their life stories, learn from their wisdom and be inspired daily by such honourable, accomplished, socially active, warm-hearted, forward-thinking human beings whom I will forever take as role-models in so many senses of my life. I am greatful forever to Life and Mrs. Lalita for this opportunity that made me grow so much especially on a personal level, and I reinforce my sense that nothing comes coincidentally, and certainly not this experience, and also that some bonds are cosmic and independent from age, race, religion, upbringing, information... I shall honour my new revered God-Mother and the moments we lived and will live together.


......


I went to Goa last month.

More than a Portuguese heritage hunt, it was a beach life trip where friendships were reinforced and the wonders and baths of Nature striked all of us.

Together: Raquel, Maria, António and Afonso from Portugal, Mariana, André, Ricardo and Evandro from Brazil, Pauline and Anne-Sophie from France, Ahmed from Egipt and Nataly from Colombia.

The best-kept memories are: that of a sunset at Vagatore beach, where the forest meets the beach, the rain met the farewell of the sun and gifted us with two simultaneous rainbows, rocks were climbed with the help of Andre to see the dawn from "the middle of the ocean" while all the friends watched it from the water (I did it the following day); and still that of ridding a scooter for the first time; dancing my spirit out at Mambo's; savouring fish and portuguese influenced savouries still with sandy feet; and shopping for clothes at the locals' tents. These and still some more of love, sharing and new experiences with every day more brother-alike friends.


Also last month: travelled back to Pondicherry as Auroville needed to be revisited.

Out of that trip with André, Mariana, Evandro, Ricardo, Pauline, Neeraj from India and Svetla from Bulgary... I took the great luxurious relaxed beach life at Mahabalipuram, the comfort of travelling in private or rented vehicle with a driver, the apparent easy-living at Pondi - that coastal city colonized by the french, sharing care and love with my best friends here, meeting Kurt in Sri Aurobindo's Ashram in a totally sinchronized non-coincidental happening, but mostly the certainty that I'll go back to Auroville to live the concept and the truth - check http://www.auroville.org/. This time I had the privilege of going inside the Matrimandir and meditate for 15 minutes in the most profound silence in 25 years of existence in a white room enlighted by a cristal. Some truths reveal, the atmosphere and intents, I totally identify with them >> have to get back. Will in the beggining of 2009.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Very nice!

Experiences for life are very hard to find and you seem to be aware of that, seizing the best of the opportunities - whether they may be coincidental or not. =)

And the trips to Goa and Pondy were indeed great! I feel really lucky having met you.

Cheers,
Ricardo

Gabiru disse...

Quando será nossa próxima viagem, hein?