quinta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2008

Working as a Volunteer


As this part of the amazing journey comes to an end [today], I want to explain to you all briefly what I have been doing as a Volunteer Project Manager for Lalita Shivaram Ubhayaker Foundation for the Arts, where I was very happy:

Ashvasan Foundation (senior citizen welfare) - http://www.ashvasan.org/
• Conception and management of innovative projects; • Fund-raising; • Reporting, optimization and participation in current projects; • Update and management of website and newsletter.

Smriti-Nandan Cultural Centre (art & culture centre and auditorium) - http://www.smritinandan.org/
• Event conception and management; • Communication design and management; • Technical assistance for programming.

22nd Devnandan Ubhayaker Young Music Festival - http://www.smritinandan.org/dusu.html
• Communication design and management; • Merchandising and media management; • Backstage assistance.

Check some pictures below. :)

I am leaving to Thailand today.
I am wishing all of you a lot of peace, faith, tolerance, health, love, ineer and outer discovery, realization, happiness, positive thinking and worthy investment in 2009.







2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hi! I hope you like Thailand! I really miss you, I'm very proud of you! You are amazing! Kisses.

Anônimo disse...

Um Feliz Natal e Excelente entrada em 2009. Parabéns por mais uma Grande Etapa da tua vida conquistada com sucesso. Não retires o blog da net que eu tenho de me actualizar. Já cá não vinha há uns meses... O tempo é tão pouco! Beijinho nosso. Quando regressares, tens de ver este Salvador já crescido, com dois dentinhos, com muita vontade de fazer o que lhe apetece... :)