terça-feira, 14 de setembro de 2010

Count-down for yet another Indian experience

Well, I decided to do a short post here because again I'm in count-down to visit India.
I am actually visiting my mentor.
This trip makes sense to me in so many ways in this moment of my life, and the only reason I am doing the half-public exercise of writing down my expectations is so I can cross-check them with the outcomes, which I believe will as usual overcome those.

Also because the expectations are realistic, and that's probably why I dare to state them... Or aren't they: am I being optimistic even in my realism?
  1. Be with my mentor, really be with her, listen to her wisdom, be there for what she needs, share our thoughts on philosophy, spirituality, sociology and "emotionality";
  2. Be with myself and rediscover the inner peace that that place once instigated in me;
  3. Find strength, self-preservation strategies and compromises with myself in order to keep the balance in this moment of my life;
  4. Work on an exciting idea that I had in August 4th, 2010;
  5. Try again some yoga hoping that the habit sticks to me;
  6. Do Isha's Bhava Spandana retreat, another if this one is not possible and/or hopefully some travelling;
  7. Rediscovering Bangalore with the Indian friends that stayed back;
  8. Meet the new member in Ubhayaker Bijur family;
  9. Have the time to actually get to know Archisman;
  10. Do some reading and some diary writing, and hopefuly some reporting here in the blog too.

Nenhum comentário: