terça-feira, 15 de julho de 2008

BLISS


If before I felt already that I am blessed, that I am lucky (meaning necessarily faithful also), that there's a little star insistently standind over my head...
Here in India this feeling of non-coincidence, of bliss, of sinchronicity... has built up to be the biggest ever.
No day passes by without Someone making a difference in my life... Every day amazing happenings occur, in each corner there's amazement, teachings, and life ready to be absorbed. I guess it's just a matter of being open to signs.

One 'just' has to say YES to life and live up to it.
I know this sounds like those self-help books we criticize, those pseudo-spiritual guru teachings that seem to be nothing but romantic ready-to-sell theory.
But you know what? Positiveness has proved right in many lifes, and I dare to say mine is one of them.

Dare to try and SMILE at all things, embrace life, make sure you take something positive out of everything that occurs to you (instead of sticking to the worse of everything as us portuguese so much like to do!), think of the actual reasons why you do or endeavour in a task or relationship, fight your fears, work on your flaws if you want (with no prejudice or self-pity though) or just live in peace with them...
Smile, thank, open your eyes, project good energies!!! SMILE and Life will smile back at you in little details, grand things, anything, just name it and believe it!

You guys know me and you know I have my feet on earth, I am reasonable, I have common-sense, but still: I believe.
I aim to be no preecher here, I just felt like sharing my happiness and my faith in Life.
If you take anything out of these words, or even if you don't, care to comment, care to share with me? 'Cause in the end one knows nothing, one's always learning, each case is a case, each feeling is a feeling.

Mine is just a feeling of BLISS.
I THANK.
NAMASTE. ;)

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Inspiras-me. A ser melhor, a sorrir mais, a sonhar mais vezes, a pensar que a vida é, de facto, uma benção. Obrigada por teres entrado na minha vida.

Anônimo disse...

Desejo que tudo de Bom que tens sentido seja sempre uma Verdade e uma Realidade na tua Vida. Acho que é esse Equilíbrio de que todos os seres humanos precisam para estar em Paz. Namastê.